Teen Application Materials and Information
THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE IS FOR "TEEN" CONTESTANTS ONLY.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE! Entry Forms are below!
SPECIAL NOTE FOR 2018:
The Winners of the Miss MidState's Outstanding Teen Pageant MUST be available for Miss Pennsylvania's Outstanding Teen Activities June 2018:
Miss Pennsylvania's Outstanding Teen Pageant -Due not available
Talent has changed to 1 minuate 30 seconds (90 seconds)
All teens are required to register on MAOTEEN4KIDS.Org
1. Contestant must be between the ages of twelve (12) and seventeen (17) years AND cannot yet be a high school senior to compete in the current pageant season.
2. Contestant must be Age 13 by the first day of the Miss Pennsylvania's Outstanding Teen
3. Contestant may NOT have graduated from h2igh school prior to the start of Miss America's Outstanding Teen Competition in August 2013 EXCEPT for 16 year olds (or younger) graduating early.
4. Contestant may not reach the age of 18 prior to July 31, 2018.
1. Contestant must reside in, be enrolled in and attending classes on a full time basis at an accredited public, private or home schooling program.
2. Contestant cannot yet be a high school senior to compete in the current pageant season.
3. Contestant cannot graduate from High School before the start of the National Finals in August 2018. (Unless graduating early at Age 16 or Younger).
Contestant must satisfy at least ONE (1) of the following requirements:
1. Contestant must prove she is a Pennsylvania resident for the six (6) month period prior to the local pageant date.
2. Contestant must be a full time
student in a high school, junior high school or middle school
(or the equivalent) located within the state of Pennsylvania who
has already completed one semester of schooling in Pennsylvania
during the last semester (Fall 2014)
FOR ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, CONTACT LISA METZGER, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
CMN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Although the suggested goal is $100 you are
welcome to raise as little or as much as you want.
Go to www.maoteen4kids.org and click on the “New Contestants” link to register as a new user.
JUDGING CONSISTS OF:
(Information Subject to Change)
Interview - 25%
Evening Wear & On-Stage Question - 25%
Lifestyle & Fitness in Sports Wear - 15%
The above scoring, which totals 100%,
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CONTESTANTS IN THE 2017 MISS MIDSTATE's OUTSTANDING TEEN PAGEANT
For Additional Information, Contact Lisa Metzger at 717-497-6160 or 717-612-1912
Email - email@example.com